Sip Sew Savannah

9.20.2014

Peaches for Days

Saturdays are hit or miss at our house. Some days we're too lazy to wake up before 10am, or we just want to hang out on the front porch with coffee and a book. But today we were woken up pretty early by the roofers (fixing the GIANT leak in our house!) and decided to head out and check out the farmer's market in Forsyth Park. I try to go every week to get at least a few veggies etc. for the week ahead and today I loaded up on my favorite summer fruit: Peaches! At the market there are about 5 fruit and veggie vendors that sell peaches, but the absolute best (and cheapest) are from Joseph Fields Farm, located in Johns Island, SC. They're always so friendly, and give a great discount if you're buying in bulk.

Busy Saturday morning!



Sugar sweet peaches! Tiny but tasty



I can't wait to show you all what I'm making this week with all my peaches! Hint: better get your cocktail shakers ready ;)

xoxo Maxime




No comments:

Post a Comment