Sip Sew Savannah

9.07.2014

First Post

I'm beyond excited to start this blog for many reasons. Over the last few years I've been sewing, sipping, and sight seeing in three different states, and I'm finally ready to settle down and start my newest project in Savannah, GA. I read countless blogs, and following my favorite bloggers on all different social media platforms, and decided that I too need an outlet to share my favorite things: drinking, creating, and the beautiful city that I live in. This blog will mostly feature posts about what projects I'm working on, but from time to time I will share my adventures as I discover my new life in the South. Please keep reading and enjoy! I welcome feedback whenever, so feel free to email or comment on the posts.
xoxo Maxime

No comments:

Post a Comment